Create the Future Design Contest
Supported by Mouser Electronics
Mouser is pleased to announce the sponsorship of the 21st Create the Future Design Contest, a global challenge to engineers and innovators around the world to design the next great thing. Mouser, which has sponsored the contest for many years, is joined again by valued manufacturers Intel® and Analog Devices, Inc. as co-sponsors. The contest is produced by SAE Media Group, an SAE International Company. COMSOL is also a principal sponsor of the contest.Learn More
The best entries clearly and concisely answer all of the following questions and are accompanied by an illustration that compliments and illuminates the text:
- What problem does your design idea solve?
- What are the potential benefits?
- How is your idea novel or an improvement on what is currently available in the marketplace?
- Where would this idea be applied?
- What is the market potential?
- How does your design work?
- How would your product be manufactured?
- How would the production cost compare with products already in the marketplace?
The best design ideas will:
- Improve quality of life
- Automate tedious tasks
- Prevent or reduce injuries
- Improve public safety and security
- Save time and money
- Offer alternative energy solutions
- Reduce consumption of natural resources
- Lead to other product improvements
- Aerospace & Defense
- Manufacturing & Materials
- Robotics & Automation
- Sustainable Technology