Why create a My Account?
Registering for a My Account is easy. Once you're signed up, you can access helpful Mouser features such as:
- Store your personal information, eliminating the need to retype it each time you make a purchase
- Modify your billing, delivery or email address and change your password
- Store as many delivery addresses as you need when ordering online
- Use the BOM Tool to import a spreadsheet and save it as a project
- Use the Project Manager tool to create, save, share and manage multiple design projects
- View your Order History
- Track shipments
- View the status of any pending shipments
- Print out invoice copies
- Obtain account statements
- Easily reorder products you have ordered in the past
Register for a My Account
Complete a My Account registration form. All fields marked with a red asterisk must be filled in to process your registration.
After you've completed the form, click the "Create Account" button to complete the registration process.
You will receive a message advising that your registration was successful. If any required fields have not been completed, a message will be displayed advising which fields need to be completed to process your registration.
Be sure to save your user name and password for future reference. You will receive an email confirming your account, however it will not include your password for security purposes. If you ever forget your password or user name, you can request it by clicking on the "Request your User Name or Password" link on the My login page.
Updating your Account Information
If you need to update any of your personal information, then begin by logging into your My Account.
On the "My Account Summary" page, use the links on the left to update your personal information. The following options are available:
- Edit Contact Information
- Add or Edit Billing Address
- Add or Edit Shipping Address
- Change Username
- Change Password
- Add or Edit Tax/VAT information
Back to Account