Vishay / Dale IHD Fixed Inductors are protected by polyolefin tubing and utilize a high saturation bobbin, allowing high inductance with low DC resistance. The high resistivity core provides very high parallel resistance for maximum coil performance. Other features include printed circuit mounting (axial leads) and an operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C (no load) and -55°C to +85°C (at full rated current). Vishay / Dale IHD Fixed Inductors are compliant with RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations