STMicroelectronics MP23AB02B MEMS Audio Sensor is a compact, low-power microphone built with a low-profile sensing element. The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process to produce audio sensors. The MP23AB02B has an acoustic overload point of 124 dBSPL with a 64dB signal-to-noise ratio. The MP23AB02B is available in a package compliant with reflow soldering and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40°C to +85°C. Learn More
If you encounter further trouble, please contact us at 800-346-6873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations