Qorvo T2G GaN HEMT Transistors are 15W to 30W (P3dB) discrete Gallium-Nitride (GaN) on Silicon Carbide (SiC) High Electron Mobility Transistors (HEMT) which operate from DC to 3.5GHz and 6.0GHz. These devices are constructed with Qorvo's proven TQGaN25 process, which features advanced field plate techniques to optimize power and efficiency at high drain bias operating conditions. This optimization can potentially lower system costs in terms of fewer amplifier line-ups and lower thermal management costs.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations