Qorvo ACT81460VM101 Low Power Power Management IC (PMIC) is designed for battery-operated systems and is suitable for a variety of processor applications. This PMIC features a low standby current that prolongs battery life between charges, especially in applications that require long standby or low-power mode durations. The modules are highly efficient, enhancing battery run time during normal operating modes. The number of regulators that are turned off or left on at low power modes is configurable, offering flexibility to optimize system efficiency. This PMIC includes four DC-DC converters with integrated power FETs and three low-dropout (LDO) regulators. Other features are configurable power sequencing combinations, startup timing, output voltage settings, fault monitoring, interrupt control, programmable GPIO options, and more.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations