Standex-Meder Electronics MRX Reed Relays are used for the galvanic separation of intrinsically safe and non-intrinsically safe circuits with an Ex-approval by PTB-01 ATEX 2050 U. The MRX series is also suitable for circuits of the category "ia" due to its peak voltage of 375V. Up to 4 form-A switches or 1 form-C switch are available according to the different castings. Typical applications for the MRX Reed Relays include test and measurement, process automatization in the mining industry, chemical industry, and refineries.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations