Ametherm PANE Epoxy Probe Assembly NTC Thermistors are manufactured from a specially-formulated metal oxide ceramic material that is highly accurate in sensing temperature. Soldered between jacketed Teflon/PVC wires, these epoxy dip-coated NTC thermistors provide a cost-effective solution with a fast response. The Ametherm PANE NTC thermistors operate from -50°C to +150°C with a 3500°K to 4500°K Beta range and 1kΩ to 2505kΩ resistance range at +25°C. Applications include transformers, electric motors, and air sensors/HVAC.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations