In Stock: 14,210
14,210 Can Ship Immediately
60 Weeks Estimated factory production time for quantities greater than shown.
|Full Reel (Order in multiples of 2000)|
The G4 and E4 suffixes were added for ROHS conversion. The
G4 and E4 parts are exactly the same as the original parts
without the G4 or E4 suffix.
For lead-frame-based devices, the RoHS-compliant solution
is backward-compatible with lead-based processes; so the
same part is shipped regardless of whether a unique part
number or a standard part number is ordered.
Lead-frame-based unique part numbers will consist of the
standard part number plus a two-character suffix (usually
E4 or G4, sometimes E3, E6, G3 or G6).
"E" = RoHS-compliant
"G" = Green (RoHS-compliant and no Br/Sb)
Please contact a Mouser Technical Sales Representative for
- 3.6V - 5.5V Input LDO Reference Design for MSP430 (Rev. A)
- 3.6V - 5.5V Input LDO with Dual-Level Output Reference Design for MSP430 (Rev. A)
- AN-1815 LDOs Ease the Stress of Start-Up (Rev. A)
- Ceramic Capacitors Replace Tantalum Capacitors in LDOs (Rev. A)
- ESR Stability and the LDO Regulator (Rev. A)
- Extending the Input Voltage Range of an LDO Regulator
- Low Power 150-mA LDO Linear Regulators. Extended Output Voltage Adjustment Range
- Simple Power Solution Using LDOs for the DM365 (Rev. A)
- Technical Review of Low Dropout Voltage Regulator Operation And Performance
- Understanding LDO Dropout