Vishay/Sprague TM8 Series
Solid Tantalum Chip Capacitors
Vishay/Sprague's TM8 Series Solid Tantalum Chip Capacitors are MICROTAN™ high reliability, low DCL, and lead frameless molded capacitors with a capacitance range of 1µF to 47µF. The TM8 Series Tantalum Chip Capacitors from Vishay/Sprague are surface mountable and are available in small sizes for space constrained applications and L-shaped terminations for superior board mounting. Their low DCL extends battery life and they have an operating temperature range of -55ºC to +85ºC (to +125ºC with voltage derating). TM8 Series capacitors are suitable for medical implantable applications with additional screenings. These capacitors are compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC.
A Vishay Super 12 selection!
- Capacitance range: 1µF to 47µF
- Capacitance tolerance: ±10%
- Voltage range: 2 WVDC to 40 WVDC
- MICROTAN™ high reliability
- Low DCL for extended battery life
- Small size
- L-shaped terminations for superior board mounting
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to +85°C
(to 125°C with voltage derating)
- Surface mountable capacitors
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC