Spectrol 34 THE 10-Turn Hall Effect Sensors
Vishay Spectrol 34 THE 10-Turn Hall Effect Sensor is the industry's first non-contact multiple turn sensor, available with servo or bushing mounts. 34 THE series is suitable for applications in harsh environments, able to perform in conditions with high-frequency vibrations reaching up to 20 G and shocks up to 50 G. With a servo mount, the sensor has a life of 50 million cycles and 10 million cycles with a bushing mount.
A Vishay Super 12 Selection!
- All electrical angles available up to: 3600°
- Accurate linearity down to: ± 0.5 %
- Very long life: 50M cycles for servo, 10M cycles for bushing
- Non contacting technology: Hall effect; true power on sensor
- Model dedicated to applications requiring long life