Texas Instruments CC2564 Bluetooth 4.0 Controller
Texas Instruments CC2564 Bluetooth 4.0 Controller is a complete Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode BR/EDR/LE HCI solution based on TI's seventh-generation Bluetooth core. When coupled with an MCU device, this HCI device provides best-in-class RF performance. TI's power-management hardware and software algorithms provide significant power savings in all commonly used Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE modes of operation. With transmit power and receive sensitivity, this solution provides a best-in-class range of about 2x, compared to other BLE-only solutions. A royalty-free software Bluetooth stack available from TI is pre-integrated with TI's MSP430 and ARM Cortex M3 and Cortex M4 MCUs. Some of the profiles supported today include: serial port profile (SPP), human interface device (HID), and several BLE profiles (these profiles vary based on the supported MCU).
Use this for standalone videos anywhere on Mouser.com.
- Single-Chip Bluetooth Solution Integrating Bluetooth Basic Rate (BR)/Enhanced Data Rate(EDR)/Low Energy (LE) Features Fully Compliant With the Bluetooth 4.0 Specification up to the HCI Layer
- BR/EDR Features include
- Up to 7 active devices
- Scatternet: up to 3 Piconets simultaneously, 1 as Master and 2 as Slaves
- Up to 2 SCO Links on the Same Piconet
- Support for All Voice Air-Coding - Continuously Variable Slope Delta (CVSD), A-Law, µ-Law, and Transparent (Uncoded)
- LE Features Include
- Support of Up to 6 (CC2564) or 10 (CC2564B) Simultaneous Connections
- Multiple Sniff Instances Tightly Coupled to Achieve Minimum Power Consumption
- Independent Buffering for LE Allows Large Numbers of Multiple Connections Without Affecting BR/EDR Performance.
- Includes Built-In Coexistence and Prioritization Handling for BR/EDR and LE
- Flexibility for Easy Stack Integration and Validation into Various Microcontrollers such as MSP430 and ARM Cortex M3 and M4 MCUs
- Best-in-Class Bluetooth (RF) Performance (TX Power, RX Sensitivity, Blocking)
- Advanced Power Management for Extended Battery Life and Ease of Design
- Interface: UART, I2S
- Package: 76 pin mrQFN 8.1mm²
- Mobile phone accessories
- Sports and fitness applications
- Wireless audio solutions
- Remote controls