Tektronix THS3000 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes
The THS3000 Series from Tektronix is designed to perform advanced
debugging and analysis in field and lab environments. For engineers and
technicians tasked with making both in-lab and in-field measurements,
the THS3000 Series offers the highest performing Handheld Oscilloscopes
on the market today. Two bandwidth models are available: 100 MHz with
2.5 GS/s maximum sampling rate and 200 MHZ with 5 GS/s sample rate. Both
models come with four fully isolated and floating channels with a
10,000 point record length for each channel. The THS3000 Series performs
21 automatic measurements as well as waveform math and FFT spectral
analysis. The THS3000 Series, when used with Tektronix voltage and
current probes, is equipped to handle power measurements on motor
drives, power converters/inverters, and power semiconductor devices.
- Four isolated channels
- 10K points record length per channel
- Dedicated front-panel controls
- Waveform limit testing
- Data logging features
- 7 hour battery
- Just 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)
- USB host and USB mini ports
- Embedded Analog and Digital Design
- Power Devices, Power Electronics, and Power Supply Design
- Automotive and Avionics Design and Maintenance
- Industrial Equipment Design and Installation
- Field Test and Service
- Safely and easily make 4-channel floating or differential measurements, including 3-phase power measurements.
- Capture more signal information at higher sample rates to clearly see signal details.
- Spend less time learning and more time on your task with easy-to-use front-panel controls.
- Automatically monitor up to four signals and evaluate pass or fail results determined by predefined boundaries.
- Quickly find signal anomalies by using the TrendPlot™ function or by capturing multiple waveform screens for playback and review
- Work where you need to with up to 7 hours of continuous battery operation.
- Easily transport from the lab to the field with the lightweight and compact design.
- Quickly and easily save instrument settings, screenshots, and
waveform data onto a flash device or transfer the data directly to a PC.