Tektronix MSO/DPO2000B Series Oscilloscopes
Tektronix MSO/DPO2000B Series Oscilloscopes expand the award-winning MSO/DPO200 Series. This expansion introduces 6 new models and a new price structure. The new series meets the performance, flexibility, and affordability needs of more designers. In addition to 100MHz and 200MHz models, both DPO and MSO oscilloscopes include new 70Mhz models for very basic, low speed signal visualization. All three bandwidth models offer 2-channel and 4-channel versions. MSO/DPO2000B oscilloscopes provide the same feature-rich tools offered with the 2000 series, such as advanced low-speed serial trigger and bus decode, 16 digital channels (MSO), most advanced trigger system, longer memory, and WaveInspector® controls.
Tektronix MSO/DPO2000B Oscilloscopes deliver the performance and tools you need to visualize your signals and find answers quickly. It provides bandwidth from 70-200MHz, two to four channels, 1M points of usable record length, 5,000 wfm's waveform capture rate, and a 7-inch display. The MSO/DPO2000B Oscilloscope series features FilterVu™ variable low-pass filter that also allows you to see signal details to the full bandwidth. Serial triggering tools include automated serial triggering, decode, and search for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, and RS-232/422/485/UART.
- 200, 100, 70 MHz Bandwidth Models
- 2 and 4 Analog Channel Models
- 16 Digital Channels (MSO Series)
- 1 GS/s Sample Rate on All Channels
- 1 Megapoint Record Length on All Channels
- 5,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
- Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Easy Navigation and Automated Search of Waveform Data
- FilterVu™ Variable Low-pass Filter Allows for Removal of Unwanted Signal Noise while still Capturing High-frequency Events
- 29 Automated Measurements, and FFT Analysis for Simplified Waveform Analysis
- TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
- 7 in. (180 mm) Widescreen TFT-LCD Color Display
- Small Footprint and Lightweight – Only 5.3 in. (134 mm) deep and 7 lb. 14 oz. (3.6 kg)