Today's designs are often complex, demanding a variety of stimulus signals during test. With 12 standard waveforms, arbitrary waveform capability, and signal impairment options, the AFG3000 Series supports a wide range of application needs with one instrument. Best-in-class performance ensures signals are accurately reproduced. A large display and 25 shortcut keys make the AFG3000 Series both easy to learn and easy to use.
Features and Benefits:
- Dual-channel models save cost and bench space by replacing two signal generators with one that offers two tightly synchronized or two completely independent signals.
- Up to 2 GS/s sample rate generates waveforms with fine timing resolutions.
- Up to 20 Vp-p amplitude into 50Ω load (AFG3011) saves cost and set-up time by creating high amplitude signals without using an external power amplifier.
- 25 shortcut keys reduce set-up and evaluation time with direct access to frequently used functions and parameters.
- Large 5.6" (142mm) color display gives you full confidence in your signal since all relevant settings and waveform graphs can be seen at a single glance (Monochrome on AFG3021B).
- Only 6.6" (168mm) deep frees up valuable bench space.
- ArbExpress™ software creates and modifies waveforms with ease - import waveforms seamlessly from your Tektronix oscilloscope or create them via the equation editor, free hand, point draw, or waveform math.
NEW! Tektronix AFG3000C series offers an enhanced active color
display and two new 50MHz models.