TE Connectivity Pivot Power RJ45
TE Connectivity Pivot Power RJ45 is a new, low voltage power connector that commons RJ45 contacts to provide two power connections through an industry standard RJ45 interface. The connector commons positions 1,3,5 and 7 to one 18AWG wire and 2,4,6, and 8 to another 18AWG wire with simple, fast pivoting termination of both wires at once. The Pivot Power RJ45 features molded in polarity and strip length guides to aid installers and ensure proper and repeatable installation. Ideal for lighting and fire & security applications, the Power Pivot RJ45 is suitable for plenum installation, permitting use in air handling spaces when used with similar rated wire.
- Rapid termination saves installation time
- Commons RJ45 positions 1, 3, 5 and 7 to one 18 AWG wire and 2, 4, 6, and 8 to another 18 AWG wire simplifying the wiring process
- Reduced cable cost (2 conductor 18 AWG cables) when compared to 8 conductor cat5 data grade cable.
- cUL listed allows for field termination in your specific application.
- Suitable for plenum installation in air handling spaces when used with similar rated wire
- Offered in color coded versions for European and North American wire styles
- Molded in polarity indication to help guide installers on proper termination to cable
- Molded in strip gauge to help ensure proper wire and cable strip lengths
- Integral cable strain relief to secure and retain cable jacket
- Security Systems