TDK CGA Series Automotive MLCC Capacitors
TDK CGA Series Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors (MLCCs) are AEC-Q200 rated. The CGA Series MLCCs from TDK are manufactured using a tested and stable manufacturing process and subjected to increased inspections that guarantee a higher level of reliability. These capacitors are available in voltages up to 630V, and up to a 150ºC operating temperature. In addition, thinner ceramic dielectric layers and multilayer technology give these capacitors a large capacitance. The CGA Series is used in a variety of applications, including automotive powertrain systems and safety equipment, smart meters, power supplies, sensor modules, and higher reliability/safety applications.
NEW! TDK has added package size 0201 to the CGA standard Automotive-Rated MLCC series and expanded the CGA Series Automotive Capacitors to include Soft Termination CGA Automotive Capacitors.
Features & Benefits
- Qualified to AEC-Q200 standards
- Monolithic structure ensuring superior mechanical strength and reliability
- High capacitance due to thinner ceramic dielectric layers
- High-accuracy automatic mounting
- Low stray capacitance
- High reliability requirement applications
- Harsh environment requirement applications
- Smart meter
- Base stations
- Noise bypass in automobiles