STMicroelectronics STM32F0DISCOVERY Kit
for STM32 F0 Cortex™-M0 MCUs
STMicroelectorincs STM32F0DISCOVERY Discovery Kit helps you discover the features of the STM32 F0 Cortex™-M0 microcontroller family and develop your applications easily. STM32F0DISCOVERY is based on the STM32F051R8T6 32-bit MCU featuring 64KB of Flash and 8KB of RAM. This STMicroelectronics kit also includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, push buttons, and a prototyping board for easy connection of additional components and modules.
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64KB Flash, 8KB RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone STLINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3V and 5V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.