ST OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA Operational Amplifiers
STMicroelectronics OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA series of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers offer low-voltage operation, rail-to-rail input and output, and excellent precision (Vio lower than 200µV at 25°C). These low power op amps benefit from STMicroelectronics 5V CMOS technology and offer an excellent speed/power consumption ratio (150kHz typical gain bandwidth) while consuming less than 14µA at 5V. The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA series also feature an ultra-low input bias current. The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA are respectively the single, dual and quad operational amplifier versions and are housed in the smallest industrial package. The OA1MPA, OA2MPA, OA4MPA family is the ideal choice for wearable, fitness and healthcare applications.
- Low offset voltage: 200µV max.
- Low power consumption: 10µA at 5V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5V to 5.5V
- Gain bandwidth product: 150kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 1pA typ.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- EMI hardened operational amplifiers
- High tolerance to ESD: 4kV HBM
- Extended temperature range: -40 to +125°C
- High precision without calibration
- Energy saving
- Guaranteed operation on low-voltage battery
- Fitness and healthcare
- Medical instrumentation