Everything Needed for a Quick Start with STM32 Value Line MCUs
The STMicroelectronics STM32 Value line Discovery Kit is a quick and inexpensive way to discover STM32 32-bit microcontrollers (MCUs). The STMicroelectronics STM32 Value Line Discovery Kit is based on the STM32 Value line and includes a quick-start evaluation board with ST-LINK debugger / programmer that is delivered with IDE from Keil, IAR, and Atollic. The debugger can debug Discovery kit applications or other target board applications. This low-cost STMicroelectronics evaluation kit will satisfy hobbyists, first-time developers, and students.
More Discovery Boards from STMicroelectronics:
STM8S Discovery Kit
STM8L Discovery Kit
|Discovery Kit Features
- STM32F100RBT6B microcontroller
- Self powered by USB cable between PC and STM32 Value line Discovery
- Can supply target application with 5 V and 3 V
- On-board ST-Link with USB interface for programming and debugging, selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone
- ST-Link (with SWD connector)
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os
- Large number of free, downloadable ready-to-use software examples
|Discovery Kit Benefits
- Discover STM32 with STM32 Value line, including 128-Kbyte Flash, 8-Kbyte RAM in a 64-pin LQFP
- Immediate plug-and-play demonstration
- Adapts the demo to the future application environment
- Non-intrusive debug with the in-circuit debugger present on STM32 Value line Discovery. The kit can be used as an ST-link for your own board.
- Ideal for prototyping and easy probing.