STMicroelectronics TSX56 Micropower
CMOS Operational Amplifiers
STMicroelectronics TSX56 Micropower CMOS Operational Amplifiers benefit from STMicroelectronics 16V CMOS technology to offer state-of-the-art accuracy and performance in the smallest industrial packages. The TSX561 device is the single version, the TSX562 device the dual version and the TSX564 device the quad version, with pinouts compatible with industry standards. The TSX56 offers an outstanding speed/power consumption ratio, 900kHz gain bandwidth product while consuming only 250μA at 16V. The devices are housed in the smallest industrial packages. These features make the TSX56 ideal for sensor interfaces and industrial signal conditioning. The wide temperature range and high ESD tolerance ease use in harsh automotive applications.
- Low power consumption: 235μA typ. at 5V
- Supply voltage: 3V to 16V
- Gain bandwidth product: 900kHz typ.
- Low offset voltage
- "A" version: 600μV max.
- Standard version: 1mV max.
- Low input bias current: 1pA typ.
- High tolerance to ESD: 4kV
- Wide temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- Automotive qualification
- Industrial signal conditioning
- Automotive signal conditioning
- Active filtering
- Medical instrumentation
- High impedance sensors