STMicroelectronics STM32L0538 Discovery Kit
STMicroelectronics STM32L0538 Discovery Kit helps designers discover the features of the STM32 L0 ultra-low power microcontroller family and develop applications easily. The STM32L0538 Discovery Kit is based on the STM32L053C8T6 MCU featuring 64KB of Flash and 8KB of RAM. This STMicroelectronics kit includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface, linear touch sensor, touch keys, IDD current measurement, 2.04" E-paper display, NFC connector for PLUG-CR95HF-B board, LEDs, pushbuttons, and a USB mini-B connector.
- STM32L053C8T6 microcontroller featuring 64KB of flash memory, 8KB RAM in an LQFP48 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces supported on USB
- Virtual com port
- Mass storage
- Debug port
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3V and 5V
- One linear touch sensor or four touch keys.
- IDD current measurement.
- 2.04" E-paper display, 172x72 pixels
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Two user LEDs: LD3 (green), LD4 (red)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for LQFP48 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and easy probing.