MEMS Digital Output Motion Sensor
STMicroelectronics LIS2D MEMS Digital Output Motion Sensor is an ultra low-power high performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the "femto" family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The LIS2D has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and it's capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1Hz to 5.3kHz.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71V to 3.6V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra low-power mode consumption down to 2μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g dynamically selectable fullscale
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- "Sleep to wake" and "return to sleep" function
- Freefall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK® RoHS and "Green" compliant
- Motion activated functions
- Display orientation
- Shake control
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
- Impact recognition and logging