MPS MP4030 LED Lighting Drivers
MPS MP4030 LED lighting drivers are TRIAC dimmable, primary-side-control offline LED lighting controllers which can achieve high power factors and accurate output LED currents for isolate lighting applications. Proprietary real current control method can control LED current accurately from the primary side information. MP4030 drivers can significantly simplify LED lighting system design by eliminating the secondary side feedback components and the optocoupler. MPS MP4030 LED lighting drivers implement power factor correction function and work in boundary conduction mode for reducing MOSFET switching losses. The MP4030 internally integrated a charging circuit at VCC for fast start-up without perceptible delay. The TRIAC-based dimming range is mostly enlarged with proprietary dimming control. The multi-protection function of MP4030 can greatly enhance the system reliability and safety. The MP4030 features auto-restart with all fault protections, including over-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, programmable primary side over current protection, VCC UVLO and over-temperature protection.
- Primary-side-control Without Secondary-feedback Circuit
- Internal Charging Circuit at VCC for Fast Start-up
- Accurate Line Regulation
- High Power Factor
- Flicker-free Phase-controlled TRIAC Dimming With Enlarged Dimming Range.
- Boundary Conduction Mode Operation
- Cycle-by-cycle Current Limit
- Programmable Primary Side Over-current Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Over-temperature Protection
- Available in a 8Pin SOIC Package