ST OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP Operational Amplifiers
STMicroelectronics OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP series of CMOS operational amplifiers offer a low power consumption of 580nA typical and 750nA maximum per channel when supplied by 1.8V. Combined with a supply voltage range of 1.5V to 5.5V, these features allow the OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP op amp series to be efficiently supplied by a coin type Lithium battery or a regulated voltage in low power applications. The OA1NP, OA2NP, OA4NP are respectively the single, dual and quad operational amplifier versions. The 8kHz gain bandwidth of these devices make them ideal for wearable, fitness and healthcare and sensors signal conditioning applications.
- Low power: 580nA typ. per channel at 25°C at VCC = 1.8V
- Low supply voltage: 1.5V - 5.5V
- Unity gain stable
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Gain bandwidth product: 8kHz typ.
- Low input bias current: 5pA max at 25 °C
- High tolerance to ESD: 2kV HBM
- Industrial temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- 42 years of typical equivalent lifetime (OA1NP) if supplied by a 220mAh coin type Lithium battery
- Tolerance to power supply transient drops
- Accurate signal conditioning of high impedance sensors
- Fast desaturation
- Fitness and healthcare
- Medical instrumentation