Analog Devices AD8418 Current Sense AMP
Analog Devices AD8418 current sense amplifier features an initial gain of 20V/V, with a maximum ±0.15% gain error over the entire temperature range. The buffered output voltage directly interfaces with any typical converter. The AD8418 offers excellent input common-mode rejection from -2V to +70V. The AD8418 performs bidirectional current measurements across a shunt resistor in a variety of automotive and industrial applications, including motor control, battery management, and solenoid control. The AD8418 offers breakthrough performance throughout the -40°C to +125°C temperature range. It features a zero drift core, which leads to a typical offset drift of 0.1µV/°C throughout the operating temperature range and the common-mode voltage range. Analog Devices AD8418 current sense amplifier is fully qualified for automotive applications and includes EMI filters and patented circuitry to enable output accuracy with pulse-width modulation (PWM) type input common-mode voltages.
Use this for standalone videos anywhere on Mouser.com.
- Typical 0.1µV/°C offset drift
- Maximum ±400µV voltage offset over full temperature range
- 2.7 V to 5.5V power supply operating range
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI) filters Included
- Initial gain = 20V/V
- -40°C to +125°C temperature range
- Bidirectional operation
- Available in 8-lead SOIC and 8-lead MSOP
- Common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR): 86dB, dc to 10kHz
- Qualified for automotive applications
- High-side current sensing
- Low-side current sensing
- Diagnostic protection