Cincon TR100M Level-V 100W Medical Desktop AC Adapter
Cincon TR100M Level-V 100W Medical Desktop AC Adapter has a universal input range of 90-264VAC and meets EN60601-1 and EN55011 Class B, Features include continuous short circuit protection, over voltage protection, efficiency & standby power that meet Level V:(TR100M120~150:Output Cable Length ≦ 1500mm 14AWG/UL1185)(TR100M180~480:Output Cable Length ≦ 1800mm 16AWG/UL1185).
INPUT AND OUTPUT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Voltage 90~264Vac
- Frequency 47 to 63Hz
- Inrush Current 100A max. @240Vac
- Conducted EMI CISPR/FCC Class B
- Isolation Input to output =4KVAC
- Leakage Current 0.1mA max.
- Holdup Time 16ms typ. @115Vac
- Short Circuit Protection Hiccup Mode (Auto Recover)
- Over Voltage Protection TVS Component to Clamp
- Temperature Coefficient ±0.05%/℃
- Operating Temperature -20 ~ 80℃ (see derating
- Storage Temperature -20 ~ 85℃
- Cooling Natural Convection
- Switching Frequency 70KHz Typical
- Altitude 3000m
- Dimensions 5.591x2.283x1.457 inches (142.00x58.00x37.00mm)
- Weight 485g
- AC Inlet IEC320/C8
SAFETY AND EMC:
- Emission and lmmunity EN55011, EN60601-1-2, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
- Safety IEC60601-1, EN60601-1, UL60601-1
- Voltage setpoint at 60% full load
- Add a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor and a 10uF E.L. capacitor to output for
- Humidity 93% RH max. Non condensing Ripple & Noise measuring @20MHz BW.
- Line regulation measured from 100Vac to 240Vac, full load.
- Load regulation measured from 60% to 100% full load and from 60%
- MTBF MIL-HDBK-217F, GB, at 25℃/115VAC 150K hrs min. to 20% load (60% +/- 40% full load)
- Typical efficiency with 230 VAC and max. load at 25°C.