Phoenix Contact MINI Analog Isolating Amplifiers
Phoenix Contact MINI Analog Isolating Amplifiers isolate, convert, filter, and amplify analog signals. The ultra-compact amplifiers provide space savings with a width of only 6.2mm, allowing the modules to be installed in 120mm deep control enclosures. They feature low power consumption due to their innovative circuit design. Less heat provides a longer life and higher energy efficiency. Many of the modules are configurable. No software is needed for configuration due to the DIP switches on the side. Three-way isolation between input, output, and supply increases operation reliability.
- Save up to 65% space compared to other isolating amplifiers on the market, thanks to the 6.2 mm design width
- High energy efficiency and long service life, because of low power consumption
- Reduction in analog inputs at controllers when using the multiplexer
- Fast installation, thanks to easy configuration and system cabling
- Flexible and easy power supply using the T-bus DIN rail connector system
- Three-way electrical isolation helps maintain high operational reliability in the event of disturbances