Panasonic PAN1326/1316 Bluetooth Modules
Panasonic PAN1326/1316 Host-Controlled Interface (HCI) Bluetooth Low Energy dual mode module is Texas Instrument's 7th generation Bluetooth core integrated circuit, the CC2564, in an easy-to-use module format. The PAN1326 Series HCI Bluetooth Module features Panasonic's tiny footprint technology in an 85.5mm² device designed to accommodate PCB pad pitch of 1.3mm and as little as two layers for easy implementation and manufacturing. The PAN1326 module has been designed to be 100% compatible with the previous generation, the PAN1325. The unique design feature of the PAN1326 Series module is conducive to seamless switching between Bluetooth classic and Bluetooth low energy via a data chain. PAN1326 series modules have a supply voltage range of 1.7-4.8V, operating temperature range of -20ºC to +70ºC, very fast algorithm for both ACL and eSCO, and more. The PAN1326 series module connects mobile devices such as cellular phones and small button cell battery powered devices like fitness sensors, watches, and healthcare accessories.
Panasonic's New PAN1326B / PAN1316B Bluetooth modules now support ten simultaneous BLE connections, up from six.
- Communicates with BT Low Energy single mode devices
- Best-in-class Bluetooth RF performance (Tx, Rx sensitivity, blocking)
- Fully qualified Bluetooth v4.0 EDR, FCC and IC listed, CE complied
- Dimensions: 9.0 x 9.5 x 1.8mm (W x L x H)
- Profiles: SPP, HDP, Audio and others can run on the host processor (Integrates with TI's ultra low-power MSP430 microprocessor)
- Supports Extended Range Tx power with 10.5dBm typical output
- Low power scan method and inquiry scans at 1/3 normal power
- 3.25Mbaud UART with transport
- PCM/I2S interface for digital audio
- All wireless applications