Panasonic Industrial Flash Memory Cards are built for ruggedized solutions, and operate in severe environmental conditions, offering power failure robustness, program/erase endurance, bit error auto refreshing, and industrial temperature range. The SD/SDHC memory cards implement built-in industrial NAND flash memory. The Single Level Cell (SLC) and Multi Level Cell (MLC) SD cards have an exclusive Panasonic designed controller with programmed intelligence to improve reliability and performance, with features such as wear leveling, and bit error auto refresh. They are designed for applications such as security cameras, factory automation, broadcast equipment, and drive recorders. They are formatted to comply with SD card specifications and are available in various GB sizes.
- Multi-Sourced Industrial SLC/MLC
- 100% product screening test
- Available from 512MB to 64GB
- Extended Temperature Range of -40C to 85C
- Low Failure rate in Industrial Applications
- Avoid Intensive Write with Static Wear Leveling
- Improves Retention with Automatic Data Refresh