OSRAM OSLON SSL LEDs
The OSRAM OSLON SSL LED is an exceptionally small light source with a narrow radiation pattern that is designed to maximize application efficiencies. The OSRAM OSLON SSL is mounted in a SMD ceramic package specially engineered to enable slim and compact lighting designs.
The OSLON SSL 80 features an 80º viewing angle that delivers directed light with outstanding efficiency from an incredibly small source.
The OSLON SSL 150 features an 150º viewing angle for a wide radiation pattern to help avoid internal shading effects when utilized in tight clusters.
These OSRAM LEDs are designed for use in residential retrofits and fixtures, task lights, accent lights, professional downlights, shop lighting, and more.
Also Available! View the Ledil Lenses & Reflectors for OSRAM Oslon LEDs
OSRAM OSLON Signal
OSLON Signal LEDs support cutting edge traffic light designs with a significantly reduced number of LEDs per signal. The tiny ceramic-based high-performance package sets new standards in terms of electro-optical efficiency even at high temperatures. This includes a high-efficiency yellow LED with a ceramic converter.
OSLON Signal are available in various colors and performance classes, offering bin selections that comply with international and many national standards.
- First LED with sophisticated beam angles (80º / 150º)
- Footprint of just 3x3mm
- Latest power chip technology
- Lighting-specific white color range: cool white, neutral white, warm white
- Neutral to warm white, capable of high power up to 0.8A
- Compact and symmetrical, allows dense clustering for high luminance
- Thermal resistance of RthJS (typ.) 7K/W
- Lifetime of up to more than 50,000 hours, depending on application conditions
- Interior lighting (home, office, shop & hospitality)
- Outdoor lighting
- Architecture and entertainment
|OSLON SSL white binning |
OSLON SSL LEDs are available in different color temperatures from warm white 2700K up to cool white 6500K. OSRAM Opto Semiconductors' fine bin system is based on a three-step MacAdams ellipse to ensure color consistency in any lighting application.
- Long lifetime materials: silicone and ceramic
- Electrically isolated heat slug
- High efficiency (UX :3 Chip technology and lens)
- Compact size (3 mm × 3 mm)
- Easy to cluster
- Comply with ITE 2005, EN 12368
- Broad color portfolio available
- Flexibility for different designs
- Emergency vehicle
- Traffic light
- Aftermarket auto
- Marker lights
- Working lights