OSLON SSL white binning
View All OSLON LEDs
- Interior lighting (home, office, shop & hospitality)
- Outdoor lighting
- Architecture and entertainment
OSRAM OSLON SSL 80 and SSL 150
The first power LED duo with optimized beam angles
The OSRAM OSLON SSL LED is an exceptionally small light source with a narrow radiation pattern that is designed to maximize application efficiencies. The OSRAM OSLON SSL is mounted in a SMD ceramic package specially engineered to enable slim and compact lighting designs. The OSLON SSL 80 features an 80º viewing angle that delivers directed light with outstanding efficiency from an incredibly small source. The OSLON SSL 150 features an 150º viewing angle for a wide radiation pattern to help avoid internal shading effects when utilized in tight clusters. These OSRAM LEDs are designed for use in residential retrofits and fixtures, task lights, accent lights, professional downlights, shop lighting, and more.
Also Available! View the Ledil Lenses & Reflectors for OSRAM Oslon LEDs
- First LED with sophisticated beam angles (80º / 150º)
- Footprint of just 3 x 3mm
- Latest power chip technology
- Lighting-specific white color range: cool white, neutral white, warm white
- Neutral to warm white, capable of high power up to 0.8A
- Compact and symmetrical, allows dense clustering for high luminance
- Thermal resistance of RthJS (typ.) 7K/W
- Lifetime of up to more than 50,000 hours, depending on application conditions
OSLON SSL LEDs are available in different color temperatures from warm white 2700K up to cool white 6500K. OSRAM Opto Semiconductors' fine bin system is based on a three-step MacAdams ellipse to ensure color consistency in any lighting application.
Unable to view this video?
Click to send a link to another source.