- SMT package - 11.0 x 6.0 x 1.8 mm - with holes for precise adjustments of external optics.
- Comes with two wavelengths: 850 nm and 940 nm (strong reduced red glow)
- Also available with our new stack technology which means nearly
doubled optical output compared to our standard version.
- Demonstrates high efficiency in a very small package with an emission area of 1 x 1 mm.
- Low thermal resistance and allows a maximum DC current of 1 A.
- RoHS compliant and qualified for automotive applications.
- Intergalactic performance: Thinfilm technology allows the IR DRAGON to achieve a wall plug efficiency of approx. 35%.
- A star in reliability: The IR DRAGON also has an extraordinarily long lifetime in DC mode.
- Easy design and management: The top emitting die allows easy design of external lenses.
- A galaxy of applications: The wavelength is designed for all CMOS/CCD camera applications. Additionally the IR DRAGON is qualified for automotive applications.
The IR DRAGON is suited for all infrared illumination projects. With this product, you can leap into a new galaxy of applications. The following examples are based on infrared illumination:
Surveillance system (CCTV)
Machine security systems
Night vision flashlights for camera