OSRAM Opto Semiconductors DURIS® P5 LEDs
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors DURIS® P5 LEDs feature a footprint of 2.6 x 2.2mm, superior corrosion resistance for high-quality lighting solutions, and high maximum forward current of 200mA. These LEDs offer long lifetimes at high temperatures and high currents (L70/B50 > 50,000h at Tj = 125ºC and If = 200mA) and high efficacy of up to 110lm/W at 3000K. These features make the LED ideal for high-quality professional lighting applications.
New! OSRAM Opto Semiconductors has expanded the line of DURIS P5 LEDs to include DURIS P5 Color LEDs. They are available in blue, deep blue, red, true green, and yellow with dominant wavelengths of 470nm, 450nm, 625nm, 525nm, and 590nm, respectively.
- Footprint of 2.6 x 2.2mm
- Long lifetime also at high temperatures and high currents:
(L70/B50 > 50,000h at Tj = 125ºC and If = 200mA)
- High efficacy of up to 110lm/W at 3000K
- Superior corrosion resistance for high-quality lighting solutions
- High maximum forward current of 200mA
- Low-/mid-power LEDs with wide beam angle for homogeneous
- Compact size for perfect second-board reliability
- High efficacy
e.g., white goods
e.g., channel letters