Osram Matchbox Demo
Osram Matchbox Demo with intelligent proximity sensing showcases the SFH 7770 E6, a two-in-one digital ambient light and proximity sensor, and small high efficiency infrared emitters. The small but powerful demo has eight different functions; 1”, 4” and 6” Proximity Sensor, Slide Switch, Rotary Sensor, Wave Sensor, Touch Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor.
- Proximity sensing: (1”, 4” & 6”) Place hand over indicator LED at respective distance for on. Remove hand for off.
- Slide: Slide finger across the two indicator LEDs for on. Slide finger across in the opposite direction for off.
- Rotary: Rotate finger counter clockwise around the three indicator LEDs to increase brightness. Rotate finger clockwise to reduce brightness.
- Touch: Tap indicator LED to turn on/off. Hold finger down to increase/ decrease brightness.
- Wave: Wave hand left- right- left once for on. Wave a second time for off.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Ambient light will increase brightness. The reduction of ambient light will decrease brightness.