- Built-in motor terminal open detection function, overcurrent detection function, overheat detection function (output current OFF).
- FAULT1 signal (active low) is output when any of motor terminal open, overcurrent or overheat is detected.
- The FAULT2 signal is used to output the result of activation of protection circuit detection at 3 levels.
- Built-in power on reset function.
- A micro-step sine wave-driven driver can be activated merely by inputting an external clock.
- External pins can be used to select 2, 1-2 (including pseudo-micro), W1-2, 2 W1-2, or 4W1-2 excitation.
- The switch timing of the 4-phase distributor can be switched by setting an external pin (MODE3) to detect either the rise and fall, or rise only, of CLOCK input.
- Phase is maintained even when the excitation mode is switched. Rotational direction switching function.
- Supports schmitt input for 2.5V high level input.
- Incorporating a current detection resistor (0.122Ω: resistor tolerance 2%), motor current can be set using two external resistors.
- The ENABLE pin can be used to cut output current while maintaining the excitation mode.
- With a wide current setting range, power consumption can be reduced during standby.
- No motor sound is generated during hold mode due to external excitation current control.
- PWM operation is separately excited system. As for PWM phase the constant current control which shifts the phase of Ach Bch.
- Supports compatible pins with STK672-432BN/-440BN-E.
- Output on-resistance (High side 0.3Ω, Low side 0.25Ω, Total 0.55Ω; Ta = 25C, IO= 2.5A)
- VMmax=36V(DC), Iopmax=3.0A
- 2, 1-2, W1-2, 2W1-2, 4W1-2, 8W1-2, 16W1-2, 32W1-2 phase excitation are selectable
- With built-in automatic half current maintenance energizing function
- Over current protection circuit
- Thermal shutdown circuit
- Input pull down resistance
- With reset pin and enable pin
- Office photocopiers