ON Semiconductor 50mA Wide Input Range
Linear Voltage Regulator
ON Semiconductor 50mA Wide Input Range Linear Voltage Regulator has high input voltage and ultra low supply current. ON Semiconductor 50mA Wide Input Range Linear Voltage Regulator incorporates multiple protection features such as peak current limit, short circuit current limit, and thermal shutdown to ensure a very robust device. A high maximum input voltage tolerance of 50V and a wide temperature range make the NCP4640 suitable for a variety of demanding applications.
- Peak current limit circuit
- Short current limit circuit
- Thermal shutdown circuit
- Pb−Free devices
- Operating input voltage range: 4V to 36V
- Output voltage range: 2.0 to 12.0V (0.1 steps)
- ±2% output voltage accuracy
- Output current: min 50mA (VIN = 8V, VOUT = 5V)
- Line regulation: 0.05%/V
- Power source for home appliances
- Power source for car audio equipment, navigation system
- Power source for notebooks, digital TVs, cordless phones, and private LAN systems
- Power source for office equipment machines such as copiers, printers, facsimiles, scanners, projectors, etc.