Omron EFC Probe Pins
Omron EFC Probe Pins are contact pins used for inspection of electronic components, specifically high-density ICs. The use of electroforming offers advantages over pressed parts. Omron EFC probe pins provide high-aspect-ratio profiling, a 0.04-mm bend radius with high-precision profiling, and fracture-free surface fabrication. These pins feature a very fine pitch, versatile contact shapes, a multiple contact point configuration, and are capable of handling a high current load.
- The Probe Pin achieves the function of four parts (plunger, barrel, spring, plunger) with only one part.
- The flat structure helps you reduce the pin pitch in comparison with standard probe pins.
- Separating the spring and relay achieves a stable resistance and greater durability.
|Video: About Electroforming|
- IC sockets for testing and mounting
- Probe cards
- Probes for semiconductor and circuit testing
- High frequency sockets
- Cartridges for chip mounter and inkjet printer ink
- Batteries for smartphones, mobile phones, mobile gaming devices