Olimex A13-OLinuXino-MICRO Open-Source Linux Mini SBC
Olimex A13-OLinuXino-MICRO is a low-cost, open-source, single-board Linux computer in a very compact form. It enables code development of applications running on the microcontroller A13, the very first Cortex A8 processor available in the eLQFP176 package, manufactured by Allwinner Technology.
The A13-OLinuXino-MICRO aims at the lowest possible cost while maintaining the key OLinuXino features. It is suitable for cases when a number of boards are used, and also for different Linux distributions. The A13-OLinuXino-MICRO features fast processor speeds, increased mobility due to its small size, and a low ratio of price to productivity.
The boards from the OLinuXino family are powerful and easy to setup. They are suitable for embedded programming enthusiasts, Linux and Android gadget fans, and also professional design engineers, since their low cost makes them very good solutions for application oriented embedded systems. OLinuXino is an open-source, open-hardware project and all documentation is available to the customer.
- A13 Cortex A8 processor at 1GHz, 3D Mali400 GPU
- 256MB RAM (128Mbit x 16)
- 5VDC input power supply with own ICs, noise immune design
- 1x USB host, 1x USB OTG which can power the board
- SD-card connector for booting the Linux image
- VGA video output – 800x600 maximum resolution
- LCD signals available on connector for using LCD even if VGA/HDMI is disabled
- Audio output
- Microphone input pads (no connector)
- 1x user key
- 4x mount holes
- UEXT connector for connecting addtional UEXT modules like Zigbee, Bluetooth, relays, etc
- GPIO connector with 68/74 pins and these signals: 17x for adding NAND flash; 22x for connecting LCDs; 20+4x including
8 GPIOs which can be input, output, interrupt sources; 3x I²C; 2x UARTs; SDIO2 for connecting SDcards and modules;
and 5 system pins: +5V, +3.3V, GND, RESET, NMI
- Dimensions: 100x85mm (3.950x3.350")