Nichicon KA Series Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
Nichicon's KA Series Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor was designed as a higher-grade 105ºC capacitor capable of achieving higher sound quality in audio devices than Nichicon's standard 105ºC-resistant KT Series. KA Series capacitors from Nichicon are constructed with select materials to create superior acoustic sound and are compliant to the RoHS directive (2002/95/EC).
New! Nichicon has expanded the KA Series to include additional options.
View other Nichicon Audio Capacitor Series
- Rated capacitance range: 22 to 22000µF
- Rated voltage range: 6.3 to 50V
- Category temperature range: -55°C to +105°C
- Capacitance tolerance: ±20% at 120Hz, 20°C
- Durability: 2000 hours at 105°C