Nichicon CX Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
Nichicon has expanded the CX series aluminum electrolytic
capacitor line to include extended voltage range from 10 to 50V and
extended capacitance range from 47 to 3300µF. The CX series high-temperature capacitors are aluminum electrolytic capacitors that
have a higher temperature range (up to 135ºC) when compared to the CZ
series. The highly reliable CX electrolytic capacitor series, new from
Nichicon, also has an added ESR specification after the test at -40ºC.
These capacitors have operating temperature range from -40ºC to +135ºC.
- Chip type, high temperature range up to 135°C
- Added ESR specification after the test at -40°C
- Applicable to automatic mounting machine fed with carrier tape
- Compliant to the RoHS directive (2002/95/EC)
- NEW! Higher 50V voltage now available
- NEW! Extended capacitance range from 47µF to 3300µF