Murata Power Solutions UWE Series
100-120W DC/DC Converters
Murata Power Solutions UWE Series 100-120W DC/DC Converters are high current power modules designed for use in high-density embedded applications. These eighth-brick, DOSA-compatible through-hole DC/DC converters offer nominal outputs of 3.3, 5, or 12 VDC. They accommodate a 4:1 input voltage range from 18 to 75 VDC, with a nominal 48 VDC. Minimum line regulation is +/- 0.25%. Maximum Vout and load regulation is +/- 0.2% Vout across the complete range. Other features include on-board remote sense, trim function, and remote on/off input, negative or positive. Operating temperature range is -40ºC to +85ºC.
View the new 100-120W DC/DC converters.
- Industry-standard through-hole eighth-brick package with 2.3" x 0.9" x 0.39" outline dimensions
- Wide input range of 18-75 Vdc
- Fixed outputs from 3.3, 5 and 12 Volts DC up to 120 watts
- Synchronous rectification yields very high efficiency and low power dissipation
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +85˚C with derating
- Up to 2250 Volt DC isolation
- Outstanding thermal performance and derating
- Extensive self-protection, over temperature and overload features with no output reverse conduction
- On/Off control, trim and remote sense functions
- Certified to UL/EN/IEC 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2
- No. 60950-1, 2nd Edition, safety approvals and EN55022/CISPR22 standards
- Pre-bias operation for startup protection