Molex Flexi-Mate Connectors
Molex offers its Flexi-Mate™ series as the market’s first comprehensive line of its kind of both board-to-board (B2B) and wire-to-board (W2B) solutions. The Molex’s Flexi-Mate series includes board-to-board options for connecting small panels containing LED light, a wire-to-board option to connect the LED boards to the main power board, and a terminating connector designed to function as a type of shorting device to complete an open-loop signal. The Molex Flexi-Mate 3.70mm Pitch Board-to-Board and Wire-to-Board Connectors feature a low-profile design, guides to protect terminals during mating/unmating, and an outer-lock design for space savings and easy actuation. With a mated height of 3.0mm, the Flexi-Mate 3.70mm Pitch Board-to-Board and Wire-to-Board Connector System is ideal for applications that continue to strive for thin-profile designs.
|Features & Benefits|
- B2B, W2B and terminator options
- Positive side latches on crimp housing
- Dual-contact W2B and B2B terminal design for secure electrical contact
- Mating guide features on PCB connectors help facilitate mating and provide smooth insertion
- Shrouded contacts to protect contact area
- LED and LED 3D TVs
- Edge-lit LED BLU TVs
- LCD panels
- Track lighting for rooms
- Any application requiring space savings in width dimension area
Molex eLearning: Tooling for Crimp and IDT Technology
Molex eLearning: Good Crimps and How to Recognize Them
- Voltage (max.): 500V
- Current (max.): 2.0A max.
- Contact Resistance: 40 milliohms max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1500V AC
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 Megohms min.
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Durability (min.): 503471/503469: 15 cycles, 503471/503473: 15 cycles, 503469/503473: 5 cycles
- Flammability: UL 94V-0
- Plating: Contact Area – Tin, Solder Tail Area – Tin, Underplating – Nickel