MX120G Sealed Wire-to-Board Connector System
Molex MX120G Sealed Wire-to-Board Connector System is a highly compact, sealed family of interconnects with IP67 ratings that deliver optimal performance in wet, high vibration, and wide opertating temperature conditions.. The MX120G Sealed Connector System uses a positive locking feature, coupled with a unique "twist-lock" terminal feature, to ensure proper alignment and secure retention of both mating connectors. These features make the MX120G connectors very resistant to environments that produce high amounts of vibration preventing accidental disconnection. Offered as an easy-to-use drop-in replacement of wire-seal equivalents, MX120G terminals have wire sizes of 3.55 to 1mm2 conductor diameter that support 7 to 10.5 Amp of current, allowing the receptacle to take multiple cable configurations,for added flexibility. Molex's MX120G Sealed Connector System is ideal for harsh-environment non-automotive transportation applications that may be subject to high amounts of vibration and intense operating temperatures.
- Reduced 3.20mm (mating) pitch design for significant space reduction compared to same circuit density products
- Meets IP67 ratings with wide operating temperature range to protect against dust and water (up to 1m depth) and able to operate from -40 to +105ºC
- High-vibration resistance of up to 10G acceleration
- Independent primary terminal lock for reinforced terminal retention and prevention of accidental terminal back-out
- Twist-lock feature on the terminal and connector to ensures correct alignment of terminals with contacts,eliminating the need for additional fasteners
- Single-piece female receptacle with matte silicone seal and seal-cap
- Self-guiding slot on male header facilitates easy assembly and subsequent potting Into BCU box
- Buses, motorcycles, and scooters
- Tractors, combines, and riding lawn mowers
- Snowmobiles, golf carts, jet skis
- Construction & marine equipment
- Oil & gas installation
- Traffic lights and overhead street lights
- Splash-proof medical equipment
- Durability: 10 cycles max
- Mating Forces: 75N max., 90N min. (lock engaged)
- Contact Retention to Housing: 50N min.
- Contact Insertion Force: 30N max.
- Crimped Wire Pullout Force:
- 0.35mm2 wire: 35N min.
- 0.50mm2 wire: 55N min.
- 0.75mm2 wire: 75N min.
- 1mm2 wire: 88N min.
- Voltage: 28V DC max.
- Current: 10.5 A (per contact)
- Contact Resistance: 20 Milliohms max.
- Insulation Resistance: 20 Megaohms min.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000V AC