Molex MX150 CE Sealed Wire-to-Wire Interconnects
Molex MX150 CE™ Sealed Wire-to-Wire Interconnects are the most robust, rugged wire-sealed connector system. Designed for superior value, MX150 CE Sealed Connectors are ideal for light-vehicle applications not requiring USCAR specifications. Molex MX150 CE connectors are designed to operate reliably under harsh environmental and geological conditions where vast travel distances, rugged terrain, poor road conditions, and extreme weather temperatures are expected. The series is highly compact, featuring a 43.95mm mated interconnect length. These interconnects also feature individual wire seals, ensuring IP6K9K-level protection of the entire wired assembly from end-to-end. The series supports up to 12.0A current per blade, making it suitable for high- and low-current applications.
- Individual wire-seals
- Ensures IP6K9K-level protection of the entire wired assembly from end-to-end
- Highly compact mated interconnect length (43.95mm)
- Provides up to 30% more space-savings than competing equivalents
- Automatic seal positioning (patent pending)
- Ensures reliable sealing during repeated mate and un-mate cycles
- Supports up to 12.0A current per blade
- Suitable for high and low-current applications
- Choice of 3 keyed, color-coded version interconnects
- Differentiates between connectors with identical circuit sizes and prevents mis-mating during final assembly
- Pre-loaded Primary Latch Reinforcement (PLR) feature for additional terminal retention (optional)
- Seats terminals firmly in housing to prevent accidental back-out.
- Non-PLR feature version gives flexibility in pricing based on customer need
- Clip-slot feature (optional)
- Secures the connector to the application chassis for use in high-vibration environment.
- Non-clipslot version gives greater pricing flexibility based on customer need
- Automotive (non-USCAR)
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Non-automotive Transportation
- 3-wheelers (auto rickshaw, tuk tuk)