mikroElektronika ConnectEVE FT800 Breakout Board & EVE Click™
mikroElektronika ConnectEVE FT800 Breakout Board offers fast and visually stunning graphics, even to 8-bit MCUs with little Flash and RAM. Its state-of-the-art FT800 graphics controller integrates display, audio, and touch onto a low cost, easy-to-use, single-chip solution.
ConnectEVE contains the FT800Q graphics controller and a 4.3" TFT color display AT043B35 with a 480x272 pixel resolution, which is driven by the HX8257A display controller, capable of showing advanced graphical content. Each pixel can display 262K different colors. The TFT display is covered with a resistive touch panel which can be used as an input device. The board is primarily designed to be used as an additional display on mikroElektronika Easy development boards. For further connectivity, there are two headers, 2X5 and 1X10. After testing and building the final program, this board can also be used in the final device. The board also contains mounting holes for easier integration into new designs.
Also available is the mikroElektronika EVE Click™, a display controller board in mikroBUS™ form factor. It also features the FT800Q graphics controller, with 12 embedded widgets, transparency and anti-aliasing support, PWM backlight dimming control, and much more.
- FT800 Embedded Video Engine (EVE) on-board: 3-in-1 functionality including
display, audio, and touch operations
- Five star graphics: 12 components (widgets) natively supported by FT800 chip, transparency support, anti-aliasing, and more
- Large 4.3" touch screen: Even 8-bit MCUs can run GUI devices without
worrying about performance; FT800 easily handles 4.3" touch screen with
480 x 272px resolution
- Simple integration: 1 IDC10 header is all it takes to add display to an existing device; mounting holes are provided in each corner to simplify integration
EVE Click Features
- 40-pin flat cable connector
for 4.3" touch screen on-board
- SPI interface to target microcontroller (up to 30MHz)
- Audio amplifier with audio connector provided for mono sound output