Microchip Technology MPLAB PICkit 3 Debug Express
The Microchip Technology MPLAB® PICkit™ 3 Debug Express lets designers debug and program PIC® and dsPIC® Flash microcontrollers (MCUs) using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The MPLAB PICkit 3 connects to a PC using a full speed USB interface and connects to the target via a Microchip debug (RJ-11) connector that uses 2 device I/O pins and the reset line to implement in-circuit debugging and In-Circuit Serial Programming™. The Microchip Technology PICkit 3 Debug Express includes PICkit 3 debug programmer, a 44-pin demo board with a PIC18F45K20 MCU, all cables, and a CD that features MPLAB C for PIC18 MCUs, PICkit 3 User's Guide, the Microchip MPLAB IDE software for a complete code development environment, and more.What's Included:
- PICkit 3 Debugger/Programmer
- 44-pin demo board with a PIC18F45k20 microcontroller
- All hookup cables and a CDROM that includes the following:
- PICkit 3 User’s Guide
series of 12 Lessons on assembly programming that cover I/O, A/D
converters, timers, interrupts, and data tables (All source code files
- A Debugging Tutorial on using the PICkit 3 as a debugger with the MPLAB IDE
- A FREE CCS compiler for the PIC18F45k20. (2kWord Program Limit).
- HI-TECH PICC™ LITE C Compiler.
- Microchip’s MPLAB IDE software for a complete code development environment