MCS Electronics BASCOM-AVR BASIC COMPILER
The MCS Electronics BASCOM-AVR is the original Windows BASIC Compiler for the AVR family. The MCS Electronics BASCOM-AVR is designed to run on W95/W98/NT/W2000, XP, and Vista. The BACOM-AVR BASIC Compiler features structured BASIC with labels and structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, and SELECT-CASE. Compiled programs work with all AVR microprocessors that have internal memory. MCS Electronics' Windows BASIC Compiler includes an integrated terminal emulator with download option, integrated simulator for testing, an integrated ISP programmer, and integrated STK200 and STK300 programmer.
- Structured BASIC with labels.
- Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND, SELECT- CASE.
- Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
- Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single , DOUBLE and String variables.
- Support for the DOUBLE. Not found in any AVR compiler, BASCOM gives you the advantage to crunch huge numbers with the DOUBLE(8 byte Floating Point)
- Large set of Trig Floating point functions.
- Date & Time calculation functions.
- Compiled programs work with all AVR microprocessors that have internal memory.
- Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft’s VB/QB.
- Special commands for LCD-displays , I2C chips and 1WIRE chips, PC keyboard, matrix keyboard, RC5 reception, software UART, SPI , graphical LCD, send IR RC5, RC6 or Sony code.
- TCP/IP with W3100A chip.
- Local variables, user functions, library support.
- Integrated terminal emulator with download option..
- Integrated simulator for testing.
- Integrated ISP programmer (application note AVR910.ASM).
- Integrated STK200 programmer and STK300 programmer.
- Also supported is the low cost Sample Electronics programmer. Can be built in 10 minutes. Many other programmers supported via the Universal Interface.