Maxim Integrated MAX66901 EV Kit
for 13.56MHz RFID Keys
Maxim Integrated's MAX66901-K00 Evaluation Kit includes RFID keys and reader hardware for evaluation of Maxim's line of 13.56MHz RFID keys. The RFID keys can be used in access control, security, and eCash applications. The Maxim Integrated MAX66901 EV Kit demonstrates standard transactions using ISO 14443B and ISO 15693 protocols. This Maxim EV kit also allows you to evaluate the speed, reliability, and security of SHA-1-based mutual authentication. The fully documented serial-port command set allows the MAX66901 kit to be converted into a full-access control or eCash system.
Maxim Integrated MAX66x RFID tags combine a 64-bit unique identifier (UID) and 13.56MHz RF interface in a single chip. The Maxim MAX66000 RFID tag features a UID that can be read through the block transmission protocol (ISO/IEC 14443-4), where requests and responses are exchanged through I-blocks once a device is in the active state.
- 1 Sirit INfinity 110 13.56MHz reader module
- 1 100V to 240V, 50Hz to 60Hz power supply, connected to reader
- 1 DB9 RS-232 serial-port cable, connected to reader module
- 1 Set of four interchangeable, quick-release international power
plugs (United Kingdom, Europe, North America, and Australia)
- 1 MAX66901 EV kit CD with Sirit INfinity 110 documentation and
- 2 RFID keys, ISO 14443B, 64b UID Maxim MAX66000K-000AA+
- 2 RFID keys, ISO 14443B, 64b UID, 1Kb memory Maxim MAX66020K-000AA+
- 2 RFID keys, ISO 14443B, 64b UID, 1Kb memory, SHA-1 Maxim
- 2 RFID keys, ISO 15693, 64b UID Maxim MAX66100K-000AA+
- 2 RFID keys, ISO 15693, 64b UID, 1Kb memory Maxim MAX66120K-000AA+
- 2 RFID keys, ISO 15693, 64b UID, 1Kb memory, SHA-1 Maxim