Maxim MAX2209 RF Power Detector
Maxim MAX2209 RF Power Detector is the industry's smallest power-detection circuit. This Maxim wideband (800MHz to 2GHz) RF power detector takes an RF signal from the directional coupler at the input and then outputs a DC voltage proportional to the RF peak voltage. The MAX2209 features a -25dBm to 0dBm power detection range and minimizes effective detection error to less than ±0.5dB relative to room temperature. This Maxim RF power detector is ideal for use in a variety of applications, including dual-band WCDMA handsets, High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA), and High-Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA). The MAX2209A adds shutdown control for added efficiency.
The MAX2209 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies the evaluation of the MAX2209 RF power detector, enabling testing of all functions with no additional support circuitry.
- -25dBm to 0dBm Power Detection Range
- ±0.5dB Detection Error Due to Temperature
- +2.7V to +5V Single-Supply Operation
- Space-Saving 4-Bump, 1mm² UCSP™ Package
- On-Chip 50Ω Termination and DC-Blocking Capacitor
- Dual-Band WCDMA Handsets
- High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA)
- High-Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA)