Lumileds LUXEON® K High Efficiency LED Arrays
Lumileds LUXEON® K High Efficiency LED Arrays deliver high flux or high radiometric power at high efficacy--up to 4400 lumens of perfectly consistent, quality white light--in a small, easy-to-use package. The high lumen density enables high light output in thermally and space constrained systems, like retrofit lamps, and high efficiency in systems like downlights aiming for high energy efficiency. The small size bolt down package also enables simple assembly in space constrained systems. LUXEON K is hot tested and specified at real-world operating conditions, 85ºC junction temperature.
Unit-to-unit consistency is so fine, there are no color, flux, or forward voltage bins, making this the easiest of LED light sources to implement in a downlight or retrofit bulb. With Freedom From Binning™, every LUXEON K white product falls within a single 3-step MacAdam ellipse positioned around the center point of the ANSI nominal CCT bins to deliver tight Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) control, ensuring consistency in system color point.
LUXEON K is available in 3 different CCTs and 5 configurations with a typical CRI of 85. Its unique mechanical assembly simplifies design efforts and speeds solution development. These parts deliver the same lumen maintenance and reliability that all LUXEON LEDs are renowned for.
- Family of modules with high flux density:
400 to 5000+ lumen offerings
- Exceptional lamp-to-lamp consistency:
Freedom from Binning with single 3 step MacAdam ellipse, or SDCM, tight flux range, tight forward voltage range of ±5%, and single flux or radiometric power bin
- Guaranteed performance at common application conditions of 350mA, and Tj = 85ºC
- Superior efficacy and light output
- Industry's tightest Vf (+/- 5%) and flux range (+/- 10%)
- High lumen density and high flux density for compact lamp solutions
- Proven LUXEON reliability
- Low thermal resistance
- Illumination grade color over angle
- Rapid time to market - simplifies system design
- Flexible solution in cost competitive applications
- High efficacy for sustainable design
- No color, flux, or Vf bins
- Reduced costs - no binning, logistics, or inventory management
- Ensures consistency in luminaire-to-luminaire applications
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® lumen maintenance requirements
- Mechanical assembly
- Retrofit bulbs